Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MFAA committed to helping brokers improve their online marketing

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 17 Oct 2014, 08:35 AM Agree 0
The MFAA’s consumer website has seen organic traffic to the site surge by 200% and broker search access increase 93.6% in three months, now it is encouraging brokers to improve their online presence
  • Matt M | 17 Oct 2014, 09:16 AM Agree 0
    Emily is amazing! She helped me fix my website - thanks MFAA!
  • Lets think about this | 17 Oct 2014, 10:00 AM Agree 0
    How does one get 200% of something? It is a mathematical impossibility...
    The FBAA has been offering the same media releases to their members since January this year. It would be nice to see the MFAA do something original and show us the point of difference for their brokers.
  • Stephen Hale - MFAA | 20 Oct 2014, 11:00 AM Agree 0
    Hi Let's. The article clearly states that there is a 200% increase in website traffic which has converted to just under a doubling of broker member searches. I assure you that is mathematically possible and measured.
    As for the free professionally written content it is not a media release or a PR template as you can see from the list. The MFAA is the only association in the industry offering such a volume and variety of information that can bolster websites, newsletters and social media traffic to generate leads. We are issuing three stories each week targeting both consumer and business clients. If you have any questions feel free to call me on 0438655046.
Post a reply