Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MFAA heard if not seen: Naylor

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 07 May 2012, 04:30 AM Agree 0
MFAA chief executive Phil Naylor has assured brokers the group is active in lobbying efforts on behalf of its members, even if those efforts are not always publicised
  • Scott Beattie | 07 May 2012, 10:20 AM Agree 0
    Can I suggest that the MFAA make it's efforts visibile to it's members? Would an e-mail to members with a copy of the article be a good idea in case a client reads it, we can then discuss it with our client rather than now know what they are talking about.
    Perhaps in the magazines and or the email, let us know what's happening and what they are doing? That may stop some brokers asking what does the MFAA do for our money?
  • ozboy | 07 May 2012, 10:45 AM Agree 0
    I agree Scott, perhaps if they practiced what they preach especially in relation to transparency of what they are doing. Lot's of expectations put onto their members but little coming back the other way.
  • Peter | 07 May 2012, 12:02 PM Agree 0
    All we get are marketing emails spend spend money on MFAA expensive golf days and courses that we don't need. ie Diploma in mortgage broking. You wonder why we brokers think that MFAA are all about making money out of brokers rather than adding any value or protection to brokers???
  • Ray C | 07 May 2012, 12:25 PM Agree 0
    The MFAA is only interested in lobbying for what the Bank's want not the Brokers,
  • Glen | 07 May 2012, 04:48 PM Agree 0
    MFAA WHO????
Post a reply