Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MFAA lists demands to major parties in lead-up to Federal Election

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 07 Aug 2013, 07:00 AM Agree 0
The MFAA is asking major political parties to launch an inquiry into the financial sector and reconsider 'ill-conceived' bans on exit fees, among other demands in the lead up to September 7
  • Positive Broker | 07 Aug 2013, 09:22 AM Agree 0
    Well done Phil. Lobby as hard as you can. For all the MFAA critics (or FBAA critics) for that matter, I for one am glad they are there to put our case. I doubt the pollies would listen to one man broker like me from the burbs.
  • Jeff | 07 Aug 2013, 10:43 AM Agree 0
    A need to wind back some of the red tape stupidity of NCCP seems an essential , but appears a missed priority. All it's done is stop 37% of Australians being able to access money; which in turn is why the housing market is not growing with any significance - and both parties just seem to scratch their heads, and sit and wait for some turnaround - which isn't going to happen under the draconian age discrimination etc., that NCCP has allowed (inadvertently or not).
  • Incognito | 07 Aug 2013, 01:56 PM Agree 0
    I don't think NCCP has yet stopped me doing one single deal.

Perhaps my client base is below average on the dodgy scale..

Seems to be judging by the complaints others have about NCCP
  • Broker | 07 Aug 2013, 02:20 PM Agree 0
    A real pity nobody in Canberra listens to the MFAA or the FBAA , if they did we wouldn't be dealing with all this unnecessary garbage!
  • SIDBROKER | 09 Aug 2013, 10:06 AM Agree 0
    Looks to me like my comments have finally been heard. It is gratifing that we can make a differance through social media after all.
Post a reply