Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MFAA negotiating after Diploma oversight

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 14 Sep 2011, 01:00 PM Agree 0
The MFAA has confirmed it is in negotiations that it hopes will see the Diploma upgrade option open to its members after November this year
  • Sue | 14 Sep 2011, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    Interesting, The MFAA is an RTO in itself with these qualifications on their scope, why didn't they know the rules before setting deadlines.
  • Broker | 14 Sep 2011, 02:02 PM Agree 0
    Looks like the MFAA has caught a dose of the Governments reverse Midas touch, what a shambles, but hey we have become accustomed to that.

So once we all complete our Diplomas, how then will the MFAA continue to justify its existence?

The never ending list of (non value adding) additional requirements that are being imposed on Brokers has to run out sooner or later doesn’t it?

I am looking forward to running my business again , rather than being sidetracked with all this gobbledygook!
  • JTFP | 14 Sep 2011, 02:02 PM Agree 0
    Perhaps the lenders should reward brokers that have the Diploma by reinstating pre GFC commissions given they have gone the extra mile and obtained this qualification pre November 2011...I would like other brokers comments around this suggestion.
  • TC | 14 Sep 2011, 02:45 PM Agree 0
    Thank you MFAA, everyday you give me something to smile about!! You remind me of my childhood and the Keystone Cops.
  • Phew | 14 Sep 2011, 03:24 PM Agree 0
    No need to rush to get my Diploma then?
Post a reply