Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mortgage industry icon announces retirement

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 03 Mar 2015, 08:30 AM Agree 0
A mortgage industry icon and founding director of a leading non-bank lender has announced his retirement
  • Frank Paratore - Ballast | 03 Mar 2015, 01:02 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations Mr Forbes , enjoy your retirement!
  • John Radicchi | 03 Mar 2015, 01:12 PM Agree 0
    It's sad to see Iain stepping down, but it's good to know that he will still be in the background. It has always been a pleasure working with Iain - he is one of the finance industry's true gentlemen. Enjoy every moment of your retirement - you've earned it.
  • Stephen Dinte | 03 Mar 2015, 02:55 PM Agree 0
    Never thought I would see the day that such a stalwart of this industry would step down. Iain has made our industry what it is today, and I for one will miss having him around. He leaves behind some big shoes that will be difficult to fill. May your retirement be all that you wish for my friend.
  • Preethi Jayamaha | 09 Mar 2015, 11:51 PM Agree 0
    Ian Forbes a name great and powerful in the nations that BANKING is negotiated without fear. Everyone has the right to retire and leisure so Mr Forbes we let you encircle your self with family and enjoy life to the fullest. We give glory to God for men like you.
Post a reply