Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

NAB clarifies fees, commissions

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 18 Feb 2011, 06:30 AM Agree 0
NAB has clarified that its offer to pay exit fees for Westpac and CBA customers will apply to loans originated through brokers
  • Ozboy | 18 Feb 2011, 09:34 AM Agree 0
    Great to see NAB getting the benefits out of the broker market. We still have to wonder what could have been if only NAB had embraced this sales channel so much earlier but hey lets look forward not back.
  • JB | 18 Feb 2011, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    As usual NAB comes first, Homeside jut an afterthought.
  • Positive Broker | 18 Feb 2011, 12:01 PM Agree 0
    All well and good but I have completed NAB training, and despite at least half a dozen attempts to get an accreditation number through their broker area and the BDM who very rarely calls back I am still not accredited. How could I possibly have the confidence to give them any business if they can't even follow through on a simple broker accreditation. I have to question their level of support to brokers.
  • Dean | 18 Feb 2011, 04:42 PM Agree 0
    JB almost got it right about how the NAB view the market and how we are we are treated.....NAB is always first then the new direct offering thru UBank (NAB) and HSL a very distant last. Dream on Ozboy !!!!
  • Spinner | 24 Feb 2011, 10:55 PM Agree 0
    Brokers still deliver 70%-80% of new customers. Branches sit in their office hoping someone walk in between 9.30am - 4pm.

Leverage homeside and you'll bring new business.
Post a reply