Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

NAB launches overhauled broker offering

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 27 Sep 2016, 11:45 AM Agree 0
One of Australia’s biggest banks has revealed an overhaul in it broker offering that places a strong emphasis on customer service and reducing channel conflict
  • O | 27 Sep 2016, 11:53 AM Agree 0
    This is good news. But Nab also need to give brokers access to credit managers who can provide ACCURATE policy information before an application is lodged.
  • observer | 27 Sep 2016, 11:54 AM Agree 0
    Whilst this sounds like an improvement in the way NAB conducts itself, the ingrained attitude to brokers by branch staff maybe hard to overcome.
  • ToM | 27 Sep 2016, 12:03 PM Agree 0
    I have to say I'm sceptical. NAB's IT infer structure is old and they need to update it. Things like having multiple offset accounts they can't do cause they still use Sebel an old outdated platform. Plus they can never get the service right. Only time will tell I suppose, but they have a lot of catching up
    to do with the likes of CBA.
  • king clive | 27 Sep 2016, 12:36 PM Agree 0
    Please note NAB will call your business client direct if client goes for another loan .They are alerted by veda
    • Captain Obvious | 28 Sep 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
      No "king clive", they would be alerted by a request to discharge!
Post a reply