Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

NAB to rewrite loan document 'horror stories'

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 21 Mar 2012, 10:00 AM Agree 0
NAB Broker has set a timetable for its move to a single loan document packet, saying it was responding to "horror stories" about its previous document packs
  • regional broker | 21 Mar 2012, 10:24 AM Agree 0
    About time! The bit I like best is on two occasions that all docs have been returned to the solicitor in one envelope, they receive the mortgage docs and somehow dont receive the loan docs - go figure!!!!
  • Dean | 21 Mar 2012, 10:26 AM Agree 0
    FINALLY. Their docs are a complete joke. We've only been banging on about this for about 5 years now.
  • Positive Broker | 21 Mar 2012, 12:19 PM Agree 0
    Hey guys, why would you put up with this for five years. Find a lender who is easier to deal with I say. I didn't proceed with my NAB accreditation because even getting that was a total nightmare. I just couldn't inflict that culture on my customers.
  • regional broker | 21 Mar 2012, 12:55 PM Agree 0
    Positive Broker - I find them very good to deal with, apart from this one drawback. The accreditation was a damn sight easier than Westpac - whom I chose not to deal with after wanting a police check - I had had three done in the previous three years and they insisted on another. Bye Bye........
Post a reply