Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

New bank campaign includes free upfront vals

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 10 Jul 2012, 09:00 AM Agree 0
A challenger bank brand will now offer a first-year variable rate discount across its suite of mortgage products, as well as a limited period of free upfront valuations
  • Martin Vidakovic - Managing Director Mortgage 500 | 10 Jul 2012, 10:33 AM Agree 0
    Fantastic incentive....new servicing calculator excellent as well....some really good iniatives. Thanks for taking the lead. We need more innovative concepts in the market like this
  • Country Broker | 10 Jul 2012, 11:24 AM Agree 0
    I still am sceptical about using them
  • Positive Broker | 11 Jul 2012, 12:17 PM Agree 0
    Not really taking the lead. Other lenders have better rates for life of loan and provide free upfront valuations as a matter of course
  • 10 year Broker | 31 Jul 2012, 03:45 PM Agree 0
    Free upfront valuations should be standard for all lenders , but I suspect that will never happen. I have no doubt that the likes of Homeside, ANZ and now Macquarie grab plenty of deals that they otherwise may not of, as in most cases you can then get an unconditional in 3-4 days...raher than 10-15 days .All other Lenders could and should wake up and introduce this as it would lead to much faster processes for all invloved
Post a reply