Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

New low doc loan ‘gives second chance’

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 18 Oct 2012, 09:00 AM Agree 0
A non-bank lender’s new low and full doc loan is designed to give borrowers with bad history “a second chance”
  • VIC Broker | 18 Oct 2012, 10:34 AM Agree 0
    But what about the interest rates?They surely don't want to see themselves in a similar situations like before.
  • VIC Borrower | 18 Oct 2012, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    Another one of these white label products with another lender arrangement.
  • Anil | 12 Jan 2013, 05:19 PM Agree 0
    Dear Chris, My wife, Heather, and I are trying to get an estitame of how mortgage rates vacillate by using the GI bill. I know we're eligible to borrow a certain amount of money (depending on credit risk) at a certain rate for a certain time. What we'd like to know is a simple generic formula to go by. For example, a $300,000 home w/ no down vrs the same home w/3 % down vrs the same home with 10% down would look HOW on a piece of paper: 0 down = highest monthly payment and the 3% next highest and 10% lowest but dollar figure wise are we talking $400 more a month or more or less from 0 down to 10 down, for example. I imagine there are other factors involved, i.e. mortgage insurance, etc. but we'd appreciate any illumination you could provide us BEFORE we jump into the stream. Thanks, Chris. Ron Wright
Post a reply