Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-bank cuts turnaround times in half

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 24 Feb 2016, 07:23 AM Agree 0
The winner of the Best Non-Bank Award in the 2016 Australian Lending Awards says its was able to significantly grow broker numbers and business volumes after cutting turnaround times in half
  • Sam | 24 Feb 2016, 01:08 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations. You guys are awesome!
  • Adam | 24 Feb 2016, 01:27 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations and well deserved, it has been a pleasure dealing with your team over the years.
  • Fiona | 24 Feb 2016, 01:35 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations Mortgage Ezy. Keep up the good work!
  • Clint | 24 Feb 2016, 01:44 PM Agree 0
    Well done Team! Keep kicking goals.
  • Paul | 24 Feb 2016, 01:50 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations Mortgage Ezy. Since I've been using you I've been impressed by your service and efficiency. Well done, you deserve it.

• Damien | 24 Feb 2016, 04:21 PM Agree 0
    A big congratulations to the team at MEZY, it is well deserved as you have been working hard to get where you are. One of the most stand out BDM's there is Melissa Brown, who time after time goes over and above to fight for every single deal.
    Great work guys!!
  • Ray | 01 Mar 2016, 05:38 PM Agree 0
    I'd warn every broker to be aware of this mob - while there are good mortgage managers we have worked with Mezy in 2015 and found them lacking on process, product (especially their flagship) and communication.

A close look at the broker agreement and you will notice "no trail paid when the loan balance falls below $2mil", make a call and you are more likely to speak to someone overseas.

As a group we will not deal with them again, the MFAA is reviewing a case where a client was offered a rate reduction funded by the removal of the brokers trail - at no fault of the broker.
  • Sam | 03 Mar 2016, 02:17 PM Agree 0
    What a great achievement! Mortgage Ezy always goes above and beyond and they have been such a pleasure to deal with. Keep it up guys!
  • Christopher | 03 Mar 2016, 02:44 PM Agree 0
    I've been accredited with Mortgage Ezy for many years and I can tell you that is not in their agreement (I double checked after reading this post). We have our own account manager who is always available to us, so I don’t know what you mean by, “make a call and you are more likely to speak to someone overseas”, you’re obviously in competition with Mortgage Ezy, how about you work on improving your own services and maybe you won’t need to troll forums looking to bag on competitors. A big Congratulations guys, and a well-deserved victory!
Post a reply