Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-major ramps up commission

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 05 Aug 2014, 08:20 AM Agree 0
A non-major lender has announced an increase in its broker commissions
  • syd Broker | 05 Aug 2014, 09:01 AM Agree 0
    It is about time. They have been milking the broker community for a long time with their conversion hurdles even penalising people for declines. obviously their volumes have dropped and they need to pick up again.
  • John | 05 Aug 2014, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    Headlines, "Read all about it". Suncorp are only bring commissions up to were they should be.
    Not news at all
  • SIDBROKER | 05 Aug 2014, 09:20 AM Agree 0
    Why lower commissions in the first place.
  • Bottom Line | 05 Aug 2014, 09:27 AM Agree 0
    So now they have caught up to nearly everyone else?
  • Mark | 05 Aug 2014, 09:30 AM Agree 0
    Well done Suncorp, refreshing to see Brokers getting rewarded for a change, thanks again.
  • Broker | 05 Aug 2014, 10:45 AM Agree 0
    Wow – Suncorp now matching what the vast majority of all lenders have paid Brokers for the last few years - what an exciting initiative from Suncorp.!!

• Ed Ridge | 05 Aug 2014, 11:37 AM Agree 0
    Great news but why is that I get this message from the media and not Suncorp direct. I also have to ask why it's released 4 days after it started. While I like the initative I think it may show the lack of attention to detail that Suncorp tends to miss. Mr Degetto I have a lot of respect for you but don't fall into the trap that many of your peers have and that is to tell us your committed to us when your actions don't match your words.
  • SEQ BRoker | 07 Aug 2014, 08:02 PM Agree 0
    Catching back up to the crowd --> not forging ahead with a "shake up".
    Perhaps it is because I havent been trained properly but from memory does SMY still have issues with allowing access to equity?
Post a reply