Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-major takes further stake in broker channel

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 22 Nov 2013, 07:35 AM Agree 0
Macquarie Bank has acquired a significant share in aggregator Connective
  • Not Happy | 25 Nov 2013, 10:04 AM Agree 0
    So....Another independent aggregator has bitten the dust....I was originally with Fast and chose to move to Connective because I was not happy about having my business "sold" to NAB and I got nothing out of it.....In fact this is exactly part of the sale pitch to me me from fast to Connective (the whole independence aspect). Now it seems like its going to happen again. Connective (and all aggregators in general) are built on the backs of hundreds of brokers like me who are out there slogging it every day to build my business, yet they get to "sell" me and make a fortune......This is now the second time i've been sold and to date have not seen a dime from those sellers. Glenn, Murray & Mark - to whom do I send my invoice to for my % return now that you have sold 25% of my business to line your pockets. Time to move to another independent aggregator and I wonder how many others are feeling just like me.
Post a reply