Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-major tightens investment policies, leaves existing borrowers alone

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 31 Jul 2015, 07:26 AM Agree 0
A non-major is the latest lender to announce policy changes to dampen investor growth, although it says it will not be touching existing variable rate loans on investment properties
  • Macarthur Broker | 31 Jul 2015, 09:14 AM Agree 0
    Anybody thinking "Credit Squeeze"?. Sure as hell the property bubble is about to burst and more damage will be done than good. As for those lenders who are hanging their clients out to dry including existing customers and brokers they should hang their heads in shame. How are they allowed to screw existing clients by nearly 50bps in some cases when they were clamoring for their business. I run my business with integrity and fairness, It'a a shame some of our banks can't do the same.
  • Soula Chats | 31 Jul 2015, 09:27 AM Agree 0
    Once again ING rewards customer loyalty and exempts existing customers from increases. Well done ING!!!!
  • Melinda Young | 31 Jul 2015, 01:09 PM Agree 0
    It is refreshing to see a bank being fair to existing customers. Given the base rates for some major lenders they will undoubtedly find many clients wish to refinance. Now we just have to find lenders for them!
  • John | 05 Aug 2015, 05:11 PM Agree 0
    Not lifting rates because they are already higher than everyone else?
Post a reply