Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-major tips rate discount

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 17 Jul 2014, 06:43 AM Agree 0
A non-major bank has announced a new rate discount for high-value home loans
  • wHeregroup | 17 Jul 2014, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    If ING assessed the loans for pre approvals in full so you could rely on a pre approval for your clients, then yes they could be seen as a key player, until then, sorry Mark, you are a basic lender? Easy fix really..
  • Papery | 18 Jul 2014, 09:40 AM Agree 0
    Assessment rate remains at 8%.....Owner occupier debts with 80% lvr & P&I, investors IO. A good Broker could get this low risk vanilla-client a great deal anywhere without too much effort.... consider the equity position this client would possess not to mention the income position.
  • Curious | 18 Jul 2014, 10:42 AM Agree 0
    Papery, Which lender (that deals with brokers) are you speaking of that will do 4.63% on a variable rate over a mill at 80%?
  • Papery | 19 Jul 2014, 04:40 PM Agree 0
    I havent tested the water lately, but if the client quality is strong & the deal is solid, Im pretty sure you'd get BDM support to match this type of pricing, especially if the business is under threat.

• Curious | 21 Jul 2014, 02:10 PM Agree 0
    You might want to test it as its not as easy as you make it sound.
    In any case, Its great to see ING setting the bar. Now come on you big 4, lets see some competition
Post a reply