Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-majors declare themselves ‘fit to play’

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 06 Jul 2012, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Banks outside the four major lenders are well positioned to win an intensifying war for bank customers based on service and satisfaction
  • BRIAN TAYLOR | 06 Jul 2012, 02:51 PM Agree 0
    Brokers should take notice of this and be more adventurous.
  • Positive Broker | 07 Jul 2012, 08:18 AM Agree 0
    I agree with Brian. Brokers should have non majors ranked first on their panel. The fact is they have better products , rates & service.
  • ozboy | 09 Jul 2012, 10:49 AM Agree 0
    Yes there is something here for all brokers, I think some are once bitten twice shy. Our business has one second tier lender that we will not deal with again until there is a change at the senior management level. They constantly promise things have changed when they haven't and our bdm goes missing every time the wheels fall off. Some of these senior people need to understand that if they keep coming out with anything less than truth they are hurting their brand. With less new players coming on board and older players now remembering the pain from their previous dealings, it is becoming more and more difficult for these people to keep ploughing the same fields with the same manure...hahaha one for the country brokers!
Post a reply