Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Non-majors getting skinny as big four bite off even more market share

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 16 Apr 2013, 06:00 AM Agree 0
The major banks' bellies must be getting sore: They've just about finished the entire home loan pie
  • Brisbane Broker | 16 Apr 2013, 09:26 PM Agree 0
    I put an 95%LVR + MI Non genuine savings to CBA (the FHB lender that has so much of this market), was advised declined due to credit score.No one could give me reason apart from 'computer says NO'. Lodged following day with Suncorp and 4 working days later received Formal approval. Will CBA keep their prime position with this style - NO. Will Suncorp and alike bite back -YES. Where do you think I will be taking my First timers now (even with lower LVRS') Lets support the lenders that support saying Yes. Viva Le' difference.
  • Bondi Broker | 23 Apr 2013, 08:56 PM Agree 0
    Have you installed the CBA software on your system? The auto decline would have shown up right away and you could probably work out what was wrong. I do agree though Suncorp does go the extra distance in helping to submit deals and is great for first time brokers
Post a reply