Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

One-fifth of brokers plan to ditch aggregator

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 30 Apr 2012, 05:00 AM Agree 0
More than one-fifth of brokers say they are thinking of switching aggregators in the next 12 months, citing software issues as their biggest annoyance
  • Qld Country Broker | 30 Apr 2012, 10:16 AM Agree 0
    Not that I am thinking of switching - But aggregators branding must be very average to the public - because in 8 years with a major aggregator - I have not had one lead come from them , not 1. So ask the question - yes we need to have them for software to lodge and access to a panel of Lenders - that is a straight Service offering , but what is it worth ? - on my calcs I am paying over $25k in trail split to them now and more than that in Upfronts - Way off the mark -
  • Ian | 30 Apr 2012, 10:19 AM Agree 0
    ABO - How about putting together a matrix of costs, strengths and weaknesses for brokers to see whats out there?
  • Not Happy Jan | 01 May 2012, 11:34 AM Agree 0
    I am with a major aggregator who has introduced complicated and ineffecient software. After tolerating it for nearly 12 months time for a change. Looking for an effecient easy to use alternative? Any suggestions?
Post a reply