Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Our reputation in need of CRIA repair

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 02 Dec 2011, 04:00 AM Agree 0
The credit repair industry is in the initial stages of banding together to repair an admittedly "bad reputation", through the formation of a new credit repair industry body
  • Canan | 10 Jun 2012, 07:27 PM Agree 0
    I work from home and own a business, now that tighns are growing i plan on needing a line of credit etc.. i used too have 15 credit cards, department store, jewelry, furniture/visa/mastercard etc i closed all of them 8yrs ago. that was a mistake as now i have had some spots on my credit and i cannot get credit etc.. i have operated off of debit cards for years now. i own a business and work at home so i have the time and home office too get organized and tackle all of my credit report issues and resolve them etc i have paid off many auto loans ( installments) and revolving credit accts * credit cards. i have never screwed any lenders or businesses on any debits/loans etc . the negative shit on my credit history is a 25 thousand dollar entry for medical bills that a guy sued me for in a fight. the reality is that i was a correction officer in a prison years ago and a felon was released after 4yrs. he recoginized me at a blockbuster video store and attacked me with a large chain. i reacted to defend myself and he ended up with over 25k in med bills and he sued me! lol.. a judgement was awarded as he purjured himself and his scumbag lawyer went after me for the amount. i refused and i will never pay a dime and somehow this judgement continually appears on my credit report. this issue has hurt my credit obviously, this judgement was in 1997. i have not heard from he or his scumbag lawyer. Im trying too simply fix my credit and raise my credit score and just qualify for some visa/mastercard etc also eventually i would like too have a small business credit line and a credit card or 2. i have the option of pre paid secure card accounts thru my bank. i would like to start their and begin negotiating with the credit trw type places. please no spammers with overnight scams on . im simply seeking answers from those that have knowledge or experience/advice. I appreciate all answers and your time! thanks do you guys know of a free credit report site that doesnt offer spam or sign ups or my debit card info etc it seems that these sights want too pull you in and bill ya right away .. a free report helps me figure out where im at and then maybe i could pay for a service if that is necessary. IDEAS? OPINIONS?why i was sued is irrelevant! i love that compliment by the poster that it doesnt make sense? REALLY? oj simpson being found not guilty makes no sense!your comments, MAKE NO SENSE! how bout this, lets answer the question! and it has too do with credit!!!
Post a reply