Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Outer suburb boom in Melbourne as buyers hunt for bargains

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 29 Jan 2016, 06:29 AM Agree 0
Melbourne’s outer suburbs are growing in popularity with investors and home-owners alike as they hunt for the last pockets of value in the Victorian capital
  • Westie | 29 Jan 2016, 09:09 AM Agree 0
    Sunshine is only 11-13km out of the city... How is that considered an outer suburb?
  • Giffo | 29 Jan 2016, 12:47 PM Agree 0
    Because there is nothing behind sunshine but flat boring land that no body wants, it should be called the bad lands not the outer suburb.
    • Viper | 06 Nov 2016, 11:09 PM Agree 0
      What a great response...Not.. there's been plenty of new development past Sunshine and is growing, people like you give bad raps for the outer suburbs , and a lot of people find there areas there very nice and a happy place to live there, calling it the bad lands only comes from people like yourself that has no idea of what there talking about, so were you live there must be 0 crime, 0 drugs, 0 road Accidents and everything one could only dream of...wow tell me a place were it is as i'm yet to find a good land? maybe a deserted Island, as everyone knows apart from you there's good and bad everywhere, except a deserted Island
Post a reply