Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Poll: 85% of brokers say fraud was encouraged

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 21 Aug 2012, 08:45 AM Agree 0
An Australian Broker poll has uncovered startling results in regards to pre-GFC fraud
  • John Turner | 22 Aug 2012, 04:16 PM Agree 0
    What most Brokers should watch out for is the Banks shifting the blame of the Low Doc scandal onto the Brokers. As a BFCSA member, I have witnessed the banks 'chatter' on this getting louder. Anyone want a solution to beat the banks on this?
  • BlackedOut | 22 Aug 2012, 05:30 PM Agree 0
    Everyone is content the deceptions are over. lets just get on and sign up more clients.it will happen again probably it will be a name change or one lender is getting too much market share so the other lenders will drop there pants and take on any client and we wont do any checks USA style.We are not obliged the banks said we will look after you Haha
    Laws where put in place to help protect people who do trust Banks and Brokers to do what is right. Not just get them a loan for commission sake.Brokers watch your back
  • Michael Wren | 21 Sep 2012, 12:29 PM Agree 0
    As the "Whistle Blower" on the 7:30 report, I can only beg honest brokers and advisers to come forward and tell the entire truth. I was approached and unsort pressurred to fabricate lies by a BDM from Macquarie Bank. I know I was NOT the only one, come forward tell the truth and stand up for those most damaged clients!! PLEASE!!
Post a reply