Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property industry pledges to establish political party

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 02 Dec 2014, 08:30 AM Agree 0
The property industry has pledged to establish a political party if the government doesn’t act to ensure standards in the industry are lifted
  • Positivity | 02 Dec 2014, 11:11 AM Agree 0
    When standard lobbying isn't enough you gotta take matters into your own hands.

There's too much gravy at steak.
  • Halpa | 02 Dec 2014, 11:22 AM Agree 0
    Does the property industry really need any help in keeping house prices high?

I think both the Libs, Lab and Greens have that covered ;)

This shouldn't really come as a shock to anyone that now there might be macro tools coming to stop people, investors, SMSF, international investors speculating on property in Australia that suddenly 'We need to have a party... because um..... selling real estate is dangerous and might kill someone. Do they really think we're all that stupid?

Real estate agents shouldn't forget - number one they are SALESMEN. Doing a 2 hour ONLINE TEST to be come accredited in anything holds as much experience, knowledge, respect, morality and dignity as stealing quarters from a wishing well. Imagine if hairdressers formed a party haha they would make bad hair illegal and require everyone see a hairdresser every week. Imagine if real estate agents had a party. House prices must always go up and be protected at all costs. Intergenerational loans and jail time if you cant service your loans. lol.

That said, there's no one else I would rather have on my side when selling my property than a real estate agent.
Post a reply