Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property website partners with NAB to offer home loans

Notify me of new replies via email
Miklos Bolza | 20 Dec 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 0
National Australia Bank has partnered with a leading real estate site to bring together property searching and lending
  • Country Broker | 20 Dec 2016, 08:43 AM Agree 0
    Oh another responsible lending move by the NAB , just another reason I will support the other lenders on the panel instead of NAB, yes the NAB say they want to support the Broker channel and then go and sign up another on line platform,
    Sorry NAB no support from me.
  • Roddo X | 20 Dec 2016, 09:14 AM Agree 0
    Couldn't agree more, Country Broker. Then again, sounds like a good waste of money for NAB, as any borrower with half a brain would be staying away from them and finding some real options
  • Dave Robsinson | 20 Dec 2016, 09:17 AM Agree 0
    Sorry Country Broker I don't agree I think all lenders and brokers will try different things to get more customers after all that is what we all do. However this announcement is full of nothing, no details on how they will deliver this "game-changing experience"...OMG stop with the coolaid. Bottom line move on nothing to see here.
  • Broker | 20 Dec 2016, 09:27 AM Agree 0
    This is no threat whatsoever to the Broker market as consumers want to be well researched and explore all their options , and one bank does not give you that option.

Expect all banks in 2017 to roll out similar platforms in their attempt to gain share back from Brokers , won't work though as the horse has already bolted.
  • QAL | 20 Dec 2016, 09:36 AM Agree 0
    Agree with Country Broker, can't see how this is supporting brokers at all NAB. Plus, can you imagine the heartache borrowers will have trying to navigate their way through the VOI, ID checks, income docs, tax returns, removing TFNs etc, etc.
  • Howard | 20 Dec 2016, 10:01 AM Agree 0
    Agree with country broker.
    NAB should put some resources into supporting current broker network. They would increase market share by improving both the broker and customer experience. Frankly, they don't need to be stretching resources when their current turnaround times are blowing out to unacceptable levels.
Post a reply