Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Proposed PI changes will harm broker businesses

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 18 Aug 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
The MFAA is urging all brokers to support its lobbying efforts to stop proposed professional indemnity insurance legislation, which will be a significant cost for broker businesses
  • Phil Wratten | 19 Aug 2015, 08:12 AM Agree 0
    The Australian Registrars’ National Electronic Conveyancing Council (ARNECC) are clearly out of touch with reality. It would be nice to know the names of the people that make up this council and for EACH of them to justify their thinking and validation for such an unnecessary hike in insurance cover.
  • Goldie Broker | 19 Aug 2015, 10:33 AM Agree 0
    Hey I think everyone is right.
    CBA are not the cheapest - and I use the second tier regularly especiallyf or rpicing and simple deals.
    But I tried to go without CBA and lost business - for existing clients.

I use CBA for two reasons - I actually have clients who love them - and Net bank in particular.
    and they do things others don't. 4 units on one title. Apprentice just started 4 weeks in job - but banked with them total life and had vastly different casual job in different industry.
    Horses for courses - sometimes the cheapest won't do the deal.
Post a reply