Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Provident Capital threatened by receivers

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 03 Jul 2012, 03:00 AM Agree 0
Provident Capital has until 4pm today to consider an appeal against a Court order made last week that would force the company into receivership
  • Kevy broker | 03 Jul 2012, 04:56 PM Agree 0
    not surprised
  • John C | 03 Jul 2012, 08:55 PM Agree 0
    Provident has been a leader in innovative property loan products with each deal considered on their merits. Many customers would never have survived without the assistance of one of Provident's product. How about supplying some support that Provident will survive this hiccup and continue to provide balanced outside the square products to assist your clients. It would be devastating to lose another company and reduce the ability to assist your clients in the future when one of the more traditional lenders have not got the "balls" to provide a solution outside the norm. Micheal and the team, you have my unequivocal support through this testing time.
  • Positive Broker | 03 Jul 2012, 11:04 PM Agree 0
    Having been involved with a mortgage manager going under in the past I feel for the people that work there.
  • Landon Hodgkinson | 20 Aug 2012, 04:12 PM Agree 0
    When I was at Provident Capital lending on serviced apartments was not allowed.
    This condition was waived on a large transaction by the flick of a pen. Debenture Funds are not good investments for this reason.
Post a reply