Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

RBA more likely to cut rates, says aggregator head

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 04 Dec 2014, 06:26 AM Agree 0
‚ÄčThe Reserve Bank is more likely to cut rates next year rather than increase them, says one mortgage industry pundit
  • Andrew | 04 Dec 2014, 07:45 AM Agree 0
    Only trouble is if rates are cut any more my money comes out of the bank and if lots of other people have the same idea then there will be chaos.
  • Ed Ridge | 04 Dec 2014, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    Wow Andrew that is one llllloooonnnngggg stretch to get to that situation.
  • Andrew | 05 Dec 2014, 09:25 AM Agree 0
    NO Ed its just one more interest rate cut, I'm not in this world to pay off other peoples home loans especially since their homes have risen so much in value.
  • Ed Ridge | 05 Dec 2014, 09:49 AM Agree 0
    Hey Andrew, well it appears we may just get to test your theory in Feb, at least according to Westpac first rate decrease in Feb and another in March. See you back here next year to see the chaos or the calm. Happy holidays.
  • SIDBROKER | 10 Dec 2014, 09:28 AM Agree 0
    How many people have money in the bank. LOL.
  • Ed Ridge | 04 Feb 2015, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Hi Andrew, well first rate cut happened, how long before the chaos do you think?
  • Andrew | 04 Feb 2015, 11:27 AM Agree 0
    ED // I've just be on the phone to my financial adviser the chaos has started already , the idea of pulling money out and converting it to US Dollars is the best and safest chance of survival for savers there really isn't any other option without huge risk , plus this messes up the RBA's evil little plan looking after big business and the wealthy and damages borrowers lack of fiscal responsibility, you don't get something for nothing.
  • Chicken Little | 04 Feb 2015, 11:44 AM Agree 0
    Be Quick Andrew, the sky is falling, the sky is falling !!
Post a reply