Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Real estate group launches finance arm, now on the hunt for brokers

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 02 Aug 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
RE/MAX Australia and Vow Financial have launched their new finance arm this week and they're looking for experienced broker talent to add to their network
  • Damo of Adelaide | 02 Aug 2013, 09:15 AM Agree 0
    Yeah, Good luck with that.
  • SIDBROKER | 02 Aug 2013, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    No thankyou.
  • Perth Broker | 02 Aug 2013, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    Could be interesting!
  • Country Broker | 02 Aug 2013, 10:26 AM Agree 0
    I would not go near this .Imagine you had 2 to 3 really good independent real Estate referrers , and you were a Vow Broker , need I say more.
  • Been there done that | 02 Aug 2013, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    REMAX have tried to do it before and it failed. Like so many other sub aggregator models, too many fingers in the ever shrinking pie. Good brokers wont join, as the commission splits/terms wont be favourable. So they'll recruit inexperienced brokers who don't know any better. Problem is they'll let the R.E. Agents down, so they'll stop referring to them.
  • FNQ Broker | 02 Aug 2013, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    With little other real estate options available in the market this sounds interesting. With a big representation in QLD, I will be speaking with them and finding out more on the comms model.
  • BroncosBroker | 02 Aug 2013, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    New management of REMAX and a heavy push locally from the agents means it could be an opportunity for brokers for partnership. A good evolution for an aggregator
  • Amanda Stone | 02 Aug 2013, 11:18 AM Agree 0
    Seems that Vow Financial are in the news again - Tim Brown is going hard with all of these partnerships at Vow
  • John from Geelong | 02 Aug 2013, 12:20 PM Agree 0
    Been there, done that. The only way they will get good, experienced brokers is to take a share only of the business they give the broker and take nothing from the broker's current client base. They should also pay some of the commission to the broker for listings the broker introduce.
  • Tamara Levchenko | 02 Aug 2013, 12:53 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations, Tim Brown, it's very good deal, Excellent. Yours management always was Brilliant. WELL DONE. Please where is office in Sydney, near Parramatta. Thank you
  • Papery | 05 Aug 2013, 12:20 PM Agree 0
    Agree...great idea, but the comm split wont be worth it. The poor old Broker gets to work Really hard for so many others with their hands out to grab an unfair cut of the commission.
Post a reply