Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Resimac to keep focus on broker channel

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 12 Dec 2013, 07:00 AM Agree 0
RESIMAC has hit back at reports claiming the company’s focus is on owning distribution channels, stating the non-bank lender will continue to expand its retail broker channel.
  • A. BROKER | 12 Dec 2013, 04:46 PM Agree 0
    If Resimac wants to be taken seriously by brokers that it truly supports the broker channel, then it needs to stop making promotional statements through alternative non-broker channels like State Custodians (which it owns apparently) by saying things like "WE DON'T PAY MORTGAGE BROKERS",
    and offer brokers a better deal.
  • Nathan Daniell | 23 Apr 2014, 11:00 AM Agree 0
    Hi A.Broker, I totally understand where you are coming from regarding State Custodians offering lower interest rates but they are an 'online' brokerage like UBank, owned by NAB, who under cut Homeside & NAB rates.
    I just secured a Formal Approval for a client who was skeptical about Resimac. In the end I directed her to State Custodians web site, which I told her, 'I have access to the same award winning product although my rates are higher because I will assist you face-to-face throughout the whole process'.
    Every time I update her regarding where the loan application is at I get comments like, 'Great news on the finance approval, loving the service."
    Don't be afraid of 'online brokerages' because we can always offer a far superior service.
    For the last 2 years I have used Resimac and I couldn't be happier with the products, rates and more importantly the service provided to me and my clients.
    Resimac clearly is dedicated to the third party broker channel and doing an exceptional job.
Post a reply