Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

REVOLUTION: Broker calls on industry to 'make history'

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 22 Aug 2012, 10:00 AM Agree 0
A former $100m-plus a year mortgage broker has called for the industry to unite in a revolution that will see broker market share rocket beyond 50% and its future as the channel of choice assured
  • Terry | 22 Aug 2012, 10:33 AM Agree 0
    Hmm, that could also be very dangerous ground to walk. do you realy want to take on that much responsability in managing a clients afairs. People will always look to blame someone for the short comings and poor decisions in life and they will very quickly turn on you and say" he advised me to do that".
  • Peter | 22 Aug 2012, 10:56 AM Agree 0
    That is a very negative comment, Terry. I believe that our role is to help clients gather all the relevant information to empower them to make their own decisions, not tell them what to do! Surely that Kane's us indispensable?
  • mortgage road warrior | 22 Aug 2012, 11:35 AM Agree 0
    " I have a dream " ! I think I'm going to throw up . Idealistic drivvle & self promotion
  • Judy West | 22 Aug 2012, 01:18 PM Agree 0
    Well said Stuart. If Brokers treat clients as they would treat members of their own family when they seek professional help, there would be no need for massive advertising campaigns. We would be rewarded tenfold with word of mouth referrals.
  • Positive Broker | 23 Aug 2012, 09:33 AM Agree 0
    I have seen Stuart present and yes, there is some self promotion, and yes, he is idealistic but what's wrong with that. Any broker who is still focussing on the transaction rather than the client is nuts and doomed to failure.
Post a reply