Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Second tier to alter credit policy in hunger for risk

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 11 May 2012, 06:00 AM Agree 0
A leading second tier has revealed it will relax some of its credit policies as the lender says it has a greater appetite for risk
  • Allan Faint | 11 May 2012, 09:19 AM Agree 0
    maybe they will give people in their 50s, who dont have buckets of super, looking to purchase a home a bit more of a chance, unlike others.
  • billy blogg | 11 May 2012, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    lets hope they dont end up with indigestion instead.
  • Loz | 11 May 2012, 01:20 PM Agree 0
    How do they hope to attract market share when the only flavour you offer is vanilla.

Mr Whippy is more flexible than ING
  • Positive Broker | 11 May 2012, 01:29 PM Agree 0
    Lets be honest here. What he is saying they will relax their credit policy but only to bring it in line with most other lenders. He says they are listening but in same breath tells what he WILL NOT do. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence I'm afraid.
  • JBJB | 11 May 2012, 02:23 PM Agree 0
    He can go on all he likes, but the assessors haven't heard of any relaxation and will continue to ask for a mountain of follow up conditions and continue to decline anything other than vanilla.
  • Broker | 14 May 2012, 03:32 PM Agree 0
    Agree 100% , I will only ever submit vanilla deals to ING , because as soon as they have to think, it all becomes too hard for them!
Post a reply