Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Seeking to Invest

Notify me of new replies via email
denence brooker | 15 Jun 2016, 07:07 AM Agree 0
I am a Certified Private Money Broker and I work with private money lenders to secure the funding you need for your next investment property. Non-conventional or private funding is what successful real estate investors use to buy, fix, flip or hold investment properties! The advantage of private money is that it is asset based although i also have a few lenders who do not request assets in funding clients, why dont you come through and lets work together if your company needs financing then we should be able to assist or help you. Additionally a few lenders these days pay clients who refer borrowers to them. email me for more info about this trick.

This means the loan is based on the property and not your income or employment. Credit is rarely checked and when pulled it is only for improved loan pricing. These loans are for non-owner occupied and for USA Entities only. Our minimum loan amount is $15,000.00. Terms vary from Lender to Lender. Normally it is 80% of purchase price or 65% of As-is Appraisal whichever is less. You can cross-collateral your properties to get the funds you need. We also do refinancing if you need it. Another, advantage is there are far fewer hoops to jump than traditional financing. Property is Cash LLC is dedicated to helping investors secure funding with no-hassles!
Post a reply