Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

St. George cuts fixed rates, plugs incentive

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 17 Apr 2012, 03:00 AM Agree 0
St. George has trimmed its fixed 1, 2 and three-year home loan rates to 5.99% and sought to ratchet up interest in switching
  • Jamesr | 17 Apr 2012, 08:11 AM Agree 0
    Good luck to any brokers clients taking this offer up. This will only cause more delays "due to increased volume". Everything from waiting 50 mins to speaking with someone to poor BDM support.
    I wont be putting my clients to this lender.
  • Susanne | 17 Apr 2012, 10:20 AM Agree 0
    Totally agree James. Service which used to be great is now woeful with unacceptable delays and mistakes by credit assessors. They need to look at lifting their game first if they expect continued support.
  • Tony Anisseh | 17 Apr 2012, 04:39 PM Agree 0
    You ain't kidding. Dealing with with the dragon is more of a drama and a nightmare. STAY AWAY
  • JBJB | 18 Apr 2012, 11:45 AM Agree 0
    Since they reinstated BDM support I decided to give St George a go on a couple of deals. Whilst the products & policies aren't bad, the downtime awaiting assessment is woeful, requests for new info. frequent leading to more downtime. If you have a deal you need to go through quickly and smoothly, you'd best steer clear.
Post a reply