Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

St. George tips broker iPad app

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 17 Feb 2012, 05:00 AM Agree 0
St. George has tipped the release of an iPad app it says will provide brokers up-to-the-minute information on products and pricing
  • Country Broker | 17 Feb 2012, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    Sounds great i cannot wait for this , Plan have advised that Podium will not have an IPad application , we have asked !!! My guess is up to 40% of PLAN brokers would have ipads and probably 60% would be running IPhones , all we got is sorry the software does not fit , well sorry make it fit!!!
  • Jill Danfield | 17 Feb 2012, 12:26 PM Agree 0
    Great idea...hope the other lenders follow on..
  • Scott Spencer | 20 Feb 2012, 02:07 PM Agree 0
    Hi Country Broker,

You might be interested in using our newest product, eFind which allows you to complete a full fact find and loan application form on your iPad. Not only does this include doing product searches and PDF summary forms for your client to sign, but it also allows for easy integration into ANY CRM platform - perhaps you can have a chat to your PLAN BDM about Podium accepting eFind submissions - this will give Podium a front end iPad application for their brokers to use. You can find out a lot more on our website at http://www.e-find.com.au

Kind Regards,

Scott.
Post a reply