Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Top aggregator market share plummets: MISC

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 21 Mar 2012, 06:30 AM Agree 0
The market's top five aggregators are losing their grip on market share as they face growing competition, according to the latest MISC data
  • Josh | 21 Mar 2012, 10:26 AM Agree 0
    We grew at LoanMarket, who else did?
  • Malcolm Watkins - AFG | 21 Mar 2012, 10:58 AM Agree 0
    We are writing near record volumes and have grown market share year on year when using ABS stats on total Australian lending market. Suggest MISC has some reporting issues or statistic deficiencies. Unless all our competitors have crashed/ which I doubt.
  • BRIAN TAYLOR | 21 Mar 2012, 01:33 PM Agree 0
    Why oh why are MFAA not an aggregator??? They could provide all their members with an electronic application system and all commissions would be paid to them thus reducing our fees. And they would be providing a service to brokers.
  • Glenn Lees | 21 Mar 2012, 05:10 PM Agree 0
    Connective grew strongly, and continues to grow strongly. The MISC figures appear accurate to us, and confirm what our market research and intelligence are telling us.
  • Ex Plan Broker | 22 Mar 2012, 09:51 AM Agree 0
    A fair bit of silence coming from PLAN
  • ozboy | 22 Mar 2012, 01:14 PM Agree 0
    "A fair bit of silence coming from PLAN" yes and FAST. Could the last one please turn out the lights.
  • Broking/Planning | 26 Mar 2012, 10:55 AM Agree 0
    "A fair bit of silence coming from PLAN", isn't that PLAN's forte?

Although to be fair, PLAN's got more than enough on their hands doing a weekly 'fix' on their latest software.
  • ozboy | 26 Mar 2012, 01:45 PM Agree 0
    "Although to be fair, PLAN's got more than enough on their hands doing a weekly 'fix' on their latest software."

I think you will find that it is actually daily fixes with a weekly update!
Post a reply