Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wealthier customers harder to please

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 26 Sep 2013, 05:00 AM Agree 0
'Higher value' bank customers are the least satisfied, according to Roy Morgan Research - and it's time for lenders to step up
  • M C | 26 Sep 2013, 11:13 AM Agree 0
    Here's an analogy - 'Its much harder to turn a battleship around than a cruiser'. In large organsiations its very easy to get lost in the crowd. Small organisations quite ofetn focus better on their clients. The new 'Coles' bank, if it comes, may also find this quite difficult to market to, & capture these 'wealthy' clients? We position ourselves as a fully licenced planning, accounting & lending practice which focus & provide great service to our high net worth clients, whilst at the same time looking after those that are not so well off. That can be achieved much more easily when your structure is small & access to technical support is always on hand.
  • NoTimeLikeTheFuture | 26 Sep 2013, 02:49 PM Agree 0
    My less-wealthy clients are much nicer to work for and they appreciate what I do.

Small fish are sweeter or something.

Higher income people can be a pain in the ar$e. Not all of course, but I have been disgusted a few times..
  • mac | 27 Sep 2013, 10:47 AM Agree 0
    over $70K is wealthy?? Not in my area!
Post a reply