Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Weston nabbed by Barclays for innovation

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 14 Feb 2012, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Departing Advantedge general manager of broker platforms Steve Weston has said he was actively scouted for his new role at Barclays
  • Country Broker | 14 Feb 2012, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    No surprise why Barclays wanted this innovater and thinker , he is by far the best speaker I have heard on the subjects of funding , cost of funds and the GFC as well as aggregation in general , as a PLAN member I will miss him.
    The challenge for the NAB is to find someone of the same quality to fill his role!~!
  • Concerned | 14 Feb 2012, 02:01 PM Agree 0
    How could Advantedge let him slip through their fingers? He is the best in Australia.
  • Riverina Broker | 15 Feb 2012, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    Congratulations and best wishes Steve Weston thank you for your contribution to our industry. We already look forward to your return with anticipation of new and exciting avenues to explore to make us better at what we do. Enjoy your time in the UK
  • Ben Anson | 16 Feb 2012, 10:11 AM Agree 0
    Well done Steve. Best wishes in the new role. Look forward to the reunion in the UK during next year's Ashes tour! Perhaps we'll have more to celebrate in the Long Room at Lords this time round than we did in 2009! Cheers, Ben
Post a reply