Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Why brokers ditch aggregators: Top reasons revealed

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 18 Jun 2013, 07:00 AM Agree 0
From mediocre marketing support to catastrophic communication, there are plenty of reasons why brokers opt to switch aggregators - we reveal which is the most common
  • BROKER | 18 Jun 2013, 09:26 PM Agree 0
    ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH COMMISSION THAT A SILENCE SUDDENLY OCCURS (A DON'T TELL OR BOTHER US ATTITUDE?) FROM THEIR AGGREGATOR?

DO YOU FEEL THAT THE AGGREGATORS DO NOT DISCLOSE IN FULL THEIR AGREEMENT WITH THE LENDERS?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO A LENDER AGREEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT SEE?

ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT IF YOU DO CREATE WAVES WITH YOUR AGGREGATOR THAT YOU WILL BE MARGINALISED?
  • mac | 19 Jun 2013, 09:20 AM Agree 0
    DO YOU FEEL THAT THE AGGREGATORS DO NOT DISCLOSE IN FULL THEIR AGREEMENT WITH THE LENDERS?

Agree with this point. Should all be out in the open so we can disclose the commissions properly. I don't know what I am going to get paid half the time yet I have to disclose to my clients?? WTF
  • oldBroker | 19 Jun 2013, 04:38 PM Agree 0
    I would love to hear from the aggregators, who every single one of them says that their software is a competitive advantage, how they can be satisfied with 20% of brokers unhappy enough with software to move.
Post a reply