In this inaugural edition of Quick Fire, we ask Statewide Mortgage Solutions broker, Aaron Russell-Smith about the important issues: Bands, party tricks and beer
1. AB: If a random one of our readers came to your house for dinner tonight, what would you make him/her?
Aaron: A 20-piece feed from KFC
2. AB: What was your first job?
Aaron: The family business: tree lopping.
3. AB: Tea, coffee, or something stronger?
Aaron: A tallie of V.B.
4. AB: Where would you most like to go on vacation?
5. AB: Where would you least like to go on vacation?
Aaron: The Bering Sea, Alaska
6. AB: Who was the last band you saw live, when was it and how were they?
Aaron: Powderfinger; their final tour. They rocked.”
7. AB: What's your favourite party prank?
Aaron: Putting glad wrap under the toilet seat. It got messy
8. AB: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Aaron: I'm going to be the next John Symond…look out John, I'm coming!