Click on Image to enlarge
Some of the assertions made:
- That Banks have consolidated and grown more powerful since the GFC
- That the big four have taken over many of the smaller banks aggregators, and financial services businesses
- That banks aim to offer, and profit from, multiple products to their clients
- That mortgage brokers may not offer the "best deals" to their clients
- That mortgage brokers are not "adequately" disclosing commissions and remuneration
- That mortgage brokers push "products" to clients based on remuneration, rather than suitability to clients.