Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aussie homes undervalued by nearly a third

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 13 Jul 2015, 06:37 AM Agree 0
Australian homes are severely undervalued, according to a senior figure from the RBA
  • Jim | 13 Jul 2015, 08:40 AM Agree 0
    Why would anyone bother to write such rubbish ?!
  • Awesome | 13 Jul 2015, 09:58 AM Agree 0
    Isn't it wonderful to live in a country whose biggest news stories are the weather and trivia such as this article. Lucky country
  • Macarthur Broker | 13 Jul 2015, 02:54 PM Agree 0
    Just goes to show you can use statistics to prove anything!
  • BJ | 13 Jul 2015, 03:41 PM Agree 0
    AB Online. C'mon Ed you can do far better than this.
    By the way, at a recent medical check up my Dr sated that I stand a 3% chance of suffering a heart attack within the next five years. Oh, bugger> I had a second opinion and the results, well the Dr said I have a 97% chance of good health continuing over the next five years.
Post a reply