Non-bank lender, Allstate Homeloans has launched a ‘Spring Special’ loan, with a 4.77%p.a. variable rate (comparison rate: 5.19%p.a. variable).
The Spring Special Loan is available for loans up to 80% LVR, owner occupied or investment from $150,000 to $1m.
State manager, Waran Chandiran, says the new product includes the following key components:
• Purchase, refinance and debt consolidation (no construction)
• Business Purposes
• Guaranteed response within 24 hours
• Internet and phone banking (including BPay and Pay anyone)
• Line of Credit available at 4.77%
• Term loan with 100% offset available at the same rate
• Card access via national ATM network FOC
• P & I repayments or Interest Only for up to 10 years converting to P&I
• Minimum $150,000 Maximum $1,000,000
• Ability to add up to 0.50 basis points trail
• Annual package fee $345 per annum