The latest 2022 MFAA State Excellence Awards has celebrated the best brokers and lenders in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Thursday’s in-person event, which featured 18 categories, was held at Adelaide Oval following two years of virtual ceremonies. The South Australia and Northern Territory awards are the fourth of five MFAA state award events this year.
MFAA CEO Mike Felton said the awards recognised those members who had excelled in areas including customer service, professionalism, ethics, growth and innovation.
“It’s great to be in Adelaide once again and to celebrate the great work of our members, and our industry which is going from strength to strength,” Felton said.
Read more: MFAA celebrates Victoria and Tasmania State Excellence Award winners
“With mortgage broker market share at another record high of 69.5%, our industry can look up and look ahead after safely navigating an extended period of reviews with flying colours, there certainly is much to celebrate.”
The MFAA Excellence Awards are audited by Hall Chadwick and are judged equally based on excellence and professionalism across all areas of business.
Read more: MFAA reveals Western Australia Excellence Award winners
The winners of the MFAA State Excellence Awards in South Australia and Northern Territory will automatically become finalists in their respective categories in the MFAA National Excellence Awards to be held on 27 July in Sydney.
The 2022 MFAA State Excellence Awards South Australia/Northern Territory winners are:
- Business Development Manager Award – Aggregator: Peter Colman, Aussie
- Business Development Manager Award – Lender Service Provider: Chris Tilley, Nodifi
- Commercial & Equipment Finance Broker Award: Matthew Ford, Finestream Capital
- Community Champion Award: Nani Johnston, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Customer Service Award – Business: Rise High Financial Solutions
- Customer Service Award – Individual: Vishnupriya Ravi, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Diversified Business Award – Sofie Chapman: Mortgage & Finance
- Finance Broker Business Award: Aussie Prospect
- Fintech Lender Award: ubank
- Loan Administrator Award: Yvonne Ha, Loan Market Norwood
- Major Lender Award: Macquarie Bank
- Mutual/Credit Union Lender Award: Beyond Bank
- Newcomer Award: Tarkin Brown, Rise High Financial Solutions
- Non-Major Lender Award: ING
- Regional Finance Broker Award: Aaron Vogt, Preferred Finance
- Residential Finance Broker Award: James Schulze, Rise High Financial Solutions (pictured above)
- Specialty Lender Award: Pepper Money
- Young Professional Award: (joint winners) Matthew Kantarias, Aussie Home Loans Gawler,
- Modbury, Mt Barker & Blackwood and Pallavi Laroia, Excel Mortgages