The fourth round of the 2019 MFAA State Excellence Awards took place last night in Brisbane.
Before recognising the top-performing brokers, BDMs, lenders and aggregators in Queensland, MFAA CEO Mike Felton praised the “unprecedented” unification evidenced in the industry over the last several months.
He said, “It is wonderful to see that despite all the additional work, our members not only maintained their commitment to excellent customer service, they actually enhanced it. This is a mark of the professionalism and commitment of our members who never fail to put their customers first.”
The 18 award categories centred around customer service, professionalism, innovation and ethics.
The QLD state winners were:
- Business Development Manager Award – Aggregator – Ross McDougall (AFG)
- Business Development Manager Award – Lender/Support Service Provider – Reece Hinchy (Bluestone)
- Commercial Finance Broker Award – Michael Hubbard (MJH Finance)
- Community Champion Award – Loan Market Greater Springfield
- Customer Service Award – Business – Time Home Loans
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Quinto White (Q Financial)
- Diversified Business Award – Cube Central
- Equipment Finance Broker Award – Michael Hubbard (MJH Finance)
- Finance Broker Business Award – Time Home Loans
- Fintech Lender Award – Prospa
- Loan Administrator Award – Lisa Venn (Time Home Loans)
- Major Lender Award – ANZ
- Mutual/Specialty Lender Award – Pepper Money
- Newcomer Award – Nick Smith (Red10 Finance)
- Non-Major Lender Award – Bankwest
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Jason Cuerel (Loan Market)
- Residential Finance Broker Award – John Kennedy (Mortgage Choice – Mudgeeraba)
- Young Professional Award – Thuy Hook (EZ Financing)
The MFAA National Roadshow and state awards concludes next week on 6 June in Melbourne.