Yesterday, the MFAA held the second of its five virtual 2020 State Excellence Awards, recognising the most outstanding finance industry professionals in Western Australia.
Winners were selected based on their excellence in customer service, professionalism, innovation and ethics.
According to the association, the awards are a “much-needed and much-deserved” opportunity to celebrate the work being done by MFAA members in the mortgage and finance broking industry on behalf of their clients across the country – particularly after such a uniquely challenging year.
The 2020 MFAA State Excellence Award winners for WA are:
- Loan Administrator Award – Leila Deegan, Do Financial
- Fintech Leader Award – Prospa
- Mutual /Specialty Lender Award – P&N Bank
- Non-Major Lender Award – Bankwest
- Major Lender Award – ANZ
- BDM Award - Lender and Support Service Provider – Mira Doolabh, St.George & Greg Mitchell, Adelaide Bank
- BDM Award – Aggregator – Jamie Ontal, Connective
- Equipment Finance Broker Award – Brett Richardson, Loan Market Ellenbrook
- Commercial Finance Broker Award – Rick Gherardi, Sicuro Finance Group
- Diversified Business Award – Cohesive Finance
- Community Champion Award – Helia Singh, Assurance Finance & Business Solutions Pty Ltd
- Customer Service Award – Business – The Loan Company
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Michelle Towner, Towner Finance
- Newcomer Award – Gerhard Sifkovits, Elite Finance Australia
- Young Professional Award – Balpreet Singh Bal, Loan Market Team Bal
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Christine Dunkerton, Loan Market
- Finance Broker Business Award – TAG Financial Group
- Residential Finance Broker Award – Michelle Towner, Towner Finance