Loan Market has bolstered its suite of customer-centric solutions by including a safe, fast and cheap international money transfers to its service offerings.
The aggregator has formed an Australian-based partnership with XE, the money transfer specialists that has been successfully servicing Loan Market’s New Zealand network for several years.
The partnership recognises the global nature of work, life and investments in 2020, according to Loan Market chief commercial officer Stephen Scahill.
“Our brokers have developed wide-reaching relationships with their clients, becoming trusted advisers across the suite of their financial needs,” said Scahill.
“Our partnership with XE further supports this relationship, answering the need of clients to transfer funds in and out of Australia in a fast, secure and affordable way.”
Via its XE partnership, Loan Market said its brokers will be able to better service existing and future clients, which include:
- Returning expats who want to transfer money with Loan Market or to purchase property in Australia.
- Clients receiving money overseas to purchase a property or as an inheritance.
- Clients moving overseas who want to sell their Australian property and still have access to the sale funds.
- Australians living overseas looking to continue their mortgage payments in Australia.
- Clients living in Australia but get paid in foreign currency.
- Local importers and exporters.
"Loan Market's New Zealand brokers have been successfully utilising XE for some time," said XE (APAC) strategic partner and affiliate director Marcus Phillips.
"It's a valuable extension of brokers' client offering. And, in many instances, XE has solved problems for Loan Market and their referral partners so deals that were set to collapse because of international transfer complexities, have been able to proceed,” he added.