Yesterday marked the final event in the MFAA’s first-ever digital State Excellence Awards.
Over the last two weeks, the association has celebrated the best in the industry across the country, with last night's finale honouring standout brokers, BDMs, lenders and aggregators in the state of Queensland.
In announcing the winners, it was confirmed that Prospa swept the ‘Fintech Leader’ category across all five state events.
The entire list of winners is as follows:
- Loan Administrator Award – Anna Smith, Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon
- Fintech Leader Award – Prospa
- Mutual /Specialty Lender Award – Pepper Money
- Non-Major Lender Award – Bankwest
- Major Lender Award – Macquarie Bank
- BDM Award - Lender and Support Service Provider – Clare Gallimore, Prospa
- BDM Award – Aggregator – Zorica Grubic, Connective
- Equipment Finance Broker Award – Shane Nipperess, Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon
- Commercial Finance Broker Award – Nick Smith, Red10 Finance
- Diversified Business Award – Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon
- Community Champion Award – Roger Ward, Carins Mortgage Brokers
- Customer Service Award – Business – Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Quinto White, Q Financial
- Newcomer Award – Lauren Hall, Loan Market Edge
- Young Professional Award – Lauren Hall, Loan Market Edge
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Xavier Quenon, Go Mortgage
- Finance Broker Business Award – Loan Market – Chermside
- Residential Finance Broker Award – Peter Corta, Aussie
The MFAA’s national awards will take place in August, with more details to follow in the coming weeks.