The MFAA yesterday held the third of its rapid-fire 2020 State Excellence Awards, this time recognising industry participants who over the last year have exhibited excellence in customer service, professionalism, innovation and ethics within New South Wales.
“It was a privilege to recognise all the award finalists and my congratulations go to those who emerged victorious in their respective categories,” said MFAA CEO Mike Felton, who celebrated the high calibre of service the industry provided despite the significant pressure of the devastating bushfires and uncertainty brought on by COVID-19.
The 2020 MFAA State Excellence Award winners for NSW/ACT are:
- Loan Administrator Award – Rebecca Mcilwain, Birdie Wealth
- Fintech Leader Award – Prospa
- Mutual/Specialty Lender Award – Pepper Money
- Non-Major Lender Award – Bankwest
- Major Lender Award – Macquarie Bank
- BDM Award - Lender and Support Service Provider – Denya Dean, Bluestone
- BDM Award – Aggregator – Peter Bryant, Vow Financial
- Equipment Finance Broker Award – Mhairi MacLeod, Astute Ability Group
- Commercial Finance Broker Award – George Karam, BF Money
- Diversified Business Award – Wisebuy Investment Group
- Community Champion Award – Keystone Financial
- Customer Service Award – Business – Atelier Wealth
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Louisa Sanghera, Zippy Financial Group
- Newcomer Award – Loui Daoud, Dot Financial Pty Limited & Rebecca Mansfield, Loan Market
- Young Professional Award – Tommy Lim, SF Capital
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Paddy O'Sullivan, Mortgage Choice - Nowra
- Finance Broker Business Award – Mortgage Choice - Warners Bay
- Residential Finance Broker Award – Fabio De Castro, Oxygen Home Loans
Two remaining virtual state events are to take place next week, before the national awards ceremony is held in August.