After a month of celebrating the best brokers, BDMs, lenders and aggregators across the whole of Australia, the MFAA State Excellence Awards concluded last night in Melbourne.
There were 18 awards distributed to industry members in Victoria and Tasmania who have excelled in customer service, professionalism, innovation or ethics.
Last night’s winners were:
- Business Development Manager Award – Aggregator – Chris Patsouras (Finsure)
- Business Development Manager Award – Lender/Support Service Provider – Dayna Manser (Bluestone)
- Commercial Finance Broker Award – Jason Arnold (Quattro Finance & Advisory)
- Community Champion Award – Terry Azzopardi (Smartline – Caroline Springs)
- Customer Service Award – Business – FinancePath
- Customer Service Award – Individual – Glenn Crombie (Loan Market Braeside – Financially Secure)
- Diversified Business Award – Bluehive Financial Services
- Equipment Finance Broker Award – Josh Egan (Astute Melbourne City South/Gippsland)
- Finance Broker Business Award – Astute Melbourne City South/Gippsland
- Fintech Lender Award – Prospa
- Loan Administrator Award – Ali Campbell (Aussie Launceston)
- Major Lender Award – ANZ
- Mutual/Specialty Lender Award – Liberty
- Newcomer Award – Bernard Desmond (Loan Market – Feedback Finance)
- Non-Major Lender Award – Macquarie Bank
- Regional Finance Broker Award – Robyn Beath (Astute Financial Gippsland)
- Residential Finance Broker Award – Bernard Desmond (Loan Market – Feedback Finance)
- Young Professional Award – William Unkles (40 Forty Finance)
The MFAA National Excellence Awards will take place on 25 July in Melbourne, with finalists to be announced later this month.